Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thanksgiving

Ok I know I'm not as good with my camera as some other bloggers out there, but I am strictly attempting to jog my memory with these photos, so here we go:

Decorate an indian with 4, a traditional PK experience.

For me, this tradition includes a trouble maker to complicate things.
Next was the traditional Thanksgiving feast of cheese or turkey sandwiches with sides of apples and grapes followed by a cupcake, of course.
The Indians arrived in their costumes and immediately strip because they are too uncomfortable.

We do manage to get it back on for a quick picture before they run off to play in the yard.
At home, Taylor dons her costume, which makes it a fun thing to wear.
So they trade and insist that I take another picture.
And how could we take pictures without including 5?
Haley and Taylor are asking 6 who is his favorite... The answer is always whoever will feed me:)
Here we are on Thanksgiving day right before we head out to family party #1. Our little indians all in a row. (practicing for the christmas card)



No comments:

Post a Comment