Friday, August 26, 2011

Time Flies


The first days and weeks of school have passed. My angelic children have been better behaved this week. Here is the first day of school picture I meant to post last week, but couldn't get my hands on.


I cannot believe that 4 is in PK at HNJ. It seems like yesterday that I was pregnant with her, and 1 was the one in PK. Time sure does fly. Before I know it, 6 will be in PK and I'll be asking myself how we got there.

With this in mind I received a picture from 4's teacher saying how much she loved this picture and just had to share. I sure am glad she did.

Best friends in the making.


I know that sooner than I'd like they will be in 7th grade and I will line them up and take the same picture.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh. who are those children??!! I hardly recognize them- they grow up so fast, don't they?

    that pic of 4 w/ friends is priceless... carpool-like!

    can't wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete