Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 5 - Superbowl Saturday

Another exciting Saturday in our house.  9am Basketball Practice, 2:30pm and 5:20pm soccer games, and an exciting excursion to Babies R Us to purchase a stroller!

That's right, you are correct, I finally did it!  I finally picked a stroller that does everything I need it to for a reasonable price.  I am so happy that they have finally created one.  Gotta love Graco!!

The rest of the day will be chocked full of laundry, dishes and playing outside in this fabulous cloudless sky, 60 degree weather.  There is always nap time though, so we are inside now and enjoying the peace and relative quiet.

There is an intense chess game taking place, and assorted leapster and leappad games being played.  I'm sure someone will tire of that and resort to reading their latest favorite book.

I hope your Saturday finds you enjoying a peaceful moment too.

No comments:

Post a Comment