Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 3

More ramblings from my day.... This morning started off crazy.  Mad dash from bed, get kids up and moving, make lunches, make sure they are dressed appropriately.  Mad dash back to bedroom to shower and dress before older 4 leave.  Dress and feed 3 youngest.  Load them in car, drop at school, head to HNJ to make float, turn around (forgot supplies and king cake for class)  Head out again for HNJ, arrive a little late, but I got a great parking spot!  Make float while nursing baby.  TRy not to get super glue on said baby.  Clean up, admire floats of others, smile.  Load up and get out before fire drill begins.  Baby screaming because she's still hungry (only ate one side).  Head to Mikes office, but have to stop for gas...running on fumes.  Still screaming...arrive at office and screaming stops.  Typical.   Hangs out with Dad for a while.  I return emails.  Then Mike has meeting so I feed her and the head out again.

Back home again.  Feed dog, eat breakfast, baby spits up on me and herself.  Change baby.  Baby poops.  Change baby.  Change Mom's shirt.  Start laundry. Run dishwashers.  School calls...4 is sick with stomach ache.  Teacher assures me its for real.  Call Mike.  no answer.  Text mike to pick up 4 asap.  She throws up on the way to the car.  I picked up 5&6 from school, got pills for Dad, dropped them to Pat, refused a commercial, again, headed home to make lunch and run the sick ward.  As of now, 4, 6 & 7 are sleeping.  We need to leave NOW to go pick up carpools in order to be home again for music lessons, basketball games and soccer practice tonight

I guess I should cook dinner too.  Oh and exercise.

Am I busy...nope;)

No comments:

Post a Comment