Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Pilates

Yesterday was the first time I took 3,4,5,& 6 to pilates with me. 6 has been going with me since January when I started, but the others were new to the experience. In a room with 3 reformers, weighted balls, a bosu ball, and multiple other exercise equipment, you'd have thought I took them to chuck e cheese. It was as though I has taken them to a toy store. 5, more than once tried to start a soccer game. 3 & 4 bounced balls that were as big or bigger than them. They all took turns playing sword fight with various wooden poles. It's a really good thing I do private classes.

That will be the last time I ever do that, if I can help it.

1 comment:

  1. Did your instructor laugh or quit? haha Great image in my head of you all twisted up and 5 kicking a ball at you! love it.

    ReplyDelete