Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Today... with pictures!


Here's the update from last time, and I finally pulled out my camera and took some pictures of the children. We started our day with a trip to the EJGH lab so that I could get a blood test done to confirm my Pertussis diagnosis. Yes, you read that right, I have contracted whooping cough. It's not so bad as an adult, and I'm not contagious any more. No one else in my crew has gotten it because they've all had their vaccines and DH had his booster when he got a post- Katrina Tetanus booster. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do this late in the game, so I have cough medicine for the nights.

We finally went school shoe shopping today, but not before we went to Sam's where 2 lost his top front tooth while pushing a cart.


Here we are with our school shoes. It took us only 20 minutes. I think the guy at the Sneaker Shop wanted us out of there even faster than I did.
Don't they look like a crew in desperate need of haircuts? It's a good thing Ms. Lynn is coming tomorrow during their music lessons. I'll be sure to document our Thursday afternoon chaos for you in pictures.

6 didn't get any shoes yet, as he isn't walking, although with the way he's eating lately, it won't be very long before he is running with the rest of the crew.


Today was Hula Day at camp.
Aren't they so cute in their hula skirts and leis?

They made art too. It's a hula boy...

and a hula girl too.

No comments:

Post a Comment